Torta al cioccolato – Schokoladentorte
- Menu Art: Kuchen
- Küchenstil: italienisch
Seduction in Italian …
… works guaranteed with this divine chocolate cake that melts tenderly in your mouth.
- 125g dark chocolate couverture
- 125g whole milk couverture
- 150g soft butter
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder or espresso powder
- 90ml of water
- 160g flour 550s
- 40 g of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon tartar baking powder
- 100g sugar or birch sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste ( homemade or bought – alternatively: 2 pck vanilla sugar with bourbon vanilla
- 2 tbsp oil, (eg sunflower oil)
- 60g buttermilk
- 80g crème double
- 60g cream
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla sugar
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 40g freeze-dried raspberries
- 10 mint leaves
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 150-200g of crème double (you can find them in the cold store of your supermarket with crème fraîche or sour cream: it is mostly from Dr. Oetker – it is a sour cream with a very high fat content and tastes heavenly)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Grease and flourish the bottom and sides of a springform pan (24 cm in diameter) or lay out with parchment paper.
- Carefully melt couvertures and butter (50 degrees). When the chocolate and butter have melted, allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla paste and stir.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with oil and buttermilk. The flour mixture undergo
- Add the chocolate mixture in three stages and stir until a smooth dough has formed
- Put the dough in the springform pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool, take it out of the springform pan and transfer to a cake plate
- Dust with sweet snow
- Crumble the GT raspberries, add to the cake and decorate with fresh raspberries
Raspberry ice cream:
- Mix raspberries with cream double, cream, sugar and 10 mint leaves in a blender.
- Arrange the cake with raspberry ice cream, cream double and the freeze-dried raspberries
You can flavor this cake depending on the season: in the summer with the dried raspberries, in winter, orange zest, which you give in the dough. Instead of raspberry ice cream, a nice kumquat compote.
Werbung durch Markennennung, Produktempfehlung und externe Verlinkung.